Purpose

Behind the Scene into the Lives of Celebrities is a blog to cast a celebrity each week. As we all know from reading magazines to newspapers; they don't tell the full truth about some of the things they put out there about people. Paparazzi edit the truth to make it seem more interesting and entertaining to those who read it, even though it's jam-packed full of lies! Would you like to have lies broadcasted about you on television..or anything for that matter? In this blog, no lies will be found, it's just going to be bits and pieces of their lives, their family, and most important their goals to become better at their career.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Joshua Ryan Hutcherson

Everyone knows or has at least heard of The Hunger Games. We should know the names or the face of the lead role stars. The one I will be focusing on is Joshua Hutcherson. Josh is a film actor and a television actor. A film actor is a well known person for playing in leading roles for a movie. On the other hand, a television actor is someone who portrayed a character on a t.v. show (including people and credited animals).
Joshua was born in Union, Kentucky, on October 12, 1992. Joshua is the oldest of two kids. Chris, and Michelle Hutcherson are his parents, and he also has a brother named Conner Hutcherson. According to Joshua's parents he wanted to be an actor when he was 4. When he was nine his parents consented to take him to a screen test. His acting coach had said, ¨He is a natural!¨  After that his acting coach had proposed an idea for his parents to take him to Hollywood.
Since he started landing roles almost immediately he took parts in TV shows and movies in 2002, along with a guest spot on the TV show ER. A few years after that he landed a small part in his first feature film, American Splendor, in 2004. The same year he preformed in his first motion- capture film The Polar Express. The next few years Joshua had appeared in countless films starring as a little boy in Little Manhattan and in a space adventure in Zathura.  One of the next films he had starred in after Little Manhattan and Zathura, he was playing Robin Williams' son in RV, also followed by the lead in a film that is a fantasy/drama called the Bridge to Terabithia. 
Joshua had also starred in more action type films such as Journey to the Center of the Earth and Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. But Joshua wanted to break free of being in ¨little kid¨ movies so to speak and wanted to start being in more mature movies and TV shows. In 2012 he made a transition from a child star to a legitimate film actor as Peeta Mellark, in The Hunger Games. Joshua had said in an interview, ¨I think most of my fame is from luck, and I don't know what I would do if my luck ran out, but until then I am going to continue to chase my dreams.¨

19 comments:

  1. Nice Job, Elizabeth! (You're Welcome for the idea.) I really like all of the information given. I only found one error within this post. Otherwise, Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is one punctuation error that I saw toward the beginning. You did a great job, and it's easy to notice that your passionate about the topic through your writing. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job I can tell your really interested with this topic by the way you write about it. I enjoy how you give so much information and many pictures, Cant wait for the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you include their movies and how you talk little bit about their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it. It's interesting and you have good info. Maybe you could do more than one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how much information you have its not to much or to little!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Job!! The only thing is I couldn't get the first picture to load. I don't know if it was just my computer. Anyways, you did a fantastic job telling us about him and it is the perfect amount of information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your information is really good but some of your pictures are not loading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job I like all your information about your topic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job and I like how you know lots about your topic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Information and I like the topic your doing

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have a lot of good information keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great information! I like how you put details and effort into it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great blog. Great details and description. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job so far! very detailed and good information! Great work keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for telling me all about him

    ReplyDelete
  17. Elizabeth,
    I love him! he is such a good actor! It made me mad in Mocking Jay part 1 though! But im not gonna spill it because some people might not have seen it. But anyways nice blog love how you explained it very well. Keep up the good work.

    -Jade

    ReplyDelete