Purpose

Behind the Scene into the Lives of Celebrities is a blog to cast a celebrity each week. As we all know from reading magazines to newspapers; they don't tell the full truth about some of the things they put out there about people. Paparazzi edit the truth to make it seem more interesting and entertaining to those who read it, even though it's jam-packed full of lies! Would you like to have lies broadcasted about you on television..or anything for that matter? In this blog, no lies will be found, it's just going to be bits and pieces of their lives, their family, and most important their goals to become better at their career.

Monday, February 2, 2015

Taylor Daniel Lautner



Doesn't everyone know the movie Twilight? Well if you have then you already know that the main werewolf is Taylor Lautner. Now, like I said before back in my post with Kristen Stewart that werewolves are 10x better than vampires.  I mean those blood suckers are kinda gross.  Although, being a werewolf sounds a little weird.
Taylor was b
on on February 11, 1992, to Deborah and Daniel Lautner.  He was the first child to his family.  Taylor has one other sibling, Makena.  When he was six he studied karate, and he studied with world karate champion Mike Chat.  By the age of 12 Taylor had three Junior World Championships.
Taylor and his younger sister Makena
Taylor was at the age of seven when he tried to audition for a Burger King advertisement in Los Angeles, but he didn't get the part.  One of his big breakthroughs was when he auditioned for Shark Boy in The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl.  After that he auditioned for Eliot in, Cheaper By The Dozen 2.  He got the part for in 2005.  Then after that he landed the role of Jacob Black in Twilight, and he ended up getting the role.
Team Jacob? Or Team Edward? This movie is an EPIC love story about a girl that lived in a new town with her father.  She then falls in love with a vampire, Edward Cullen, and then finds herself in danger.  Taylor plays as Jacob who is her best friend, and he ends up having feelings for her.  Because of the movie in 2008 fans of Twilight came up with these groups based on their favorite main boy character.  I personally am team Jacob...what team do you go for?!

9 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, I am team Jacob too. Your blog is really good and I like reading about all these celebrities! Great job, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blogs. I love the information you put in your blogs. I also love the amount of pictures you put. Great job, keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth, I am definitely team Jacob! I love how you put the picture when he was little. Great Job!
    ~Daleney

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you described and put pictures of his life. And I'm team Jacob. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you keep your blog so organized and detailed on the celebrities. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Eliza! I like how you put some humor into this. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job! You have lots of information about all those celebrities. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elizabeth
    I am definitely team Jacob! Great job! I like how you have lots of detail and you are very organized! Keep up the good work! I am looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Information. I love the pictures that you added and how you added the captions. Continue with the great work!

    ReplyDelete